Scott Haynes Bail Bonds
Serving California since 2001
Scott Haynes Bail Bonds is the best choice you have to gain your freedom fast.
We are committed to professionally and respectfully assisting you or your loved ones in your time of need. Our experience and our relationships within the criminal justice system, will help you gain your freedom fast.
- Free warrant checks.
- Free bail information.
- Payment plans – Lowest rates – 8% Available (OAC)
Our California bail bonds professionals fully grasp the strain of having someone you care about incarcerated. Contacting our CA bail bond agency is the first step necessary for getting someone bailed out of jail. Sitting in jail without the comfort of loved ones and not knowing whats going on can be an exhausting experience for everyone involved. We’ll immediately get to work filling paperwork utilizing the persons right to bail bond.
Scott Haynes Bail Bonds can get you out of jail for a little part of what the particular bail is worth and reunite you with your loved ones.
We are here to serve you 24 hours a day; 365 days a year so don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions. We are here to make this experience as seamless as possible, for both our clients and their loved ones. Scott Haynes Bail Bonds of California is always here to help, so let us help you.
There are several types of bail bonds; here are explanations of the most common:
- Surety Bond – A Surety Bond is a type of guarantee that if the accused doesn’t make a court date a bail agent or Surety Company will hand over their assets to the court.
- Cash Bail – The cash bail only option is available to suspects that are not allowed by the court to post bail in assets.
- Property Bond – Not a common form of bail, property bonds are used to record a court lien on property. The defendant must show up to court or the property will be seized.
- Pre-trial Release – When a suspect is released on personal recognizance it’s usually for a crime of a not so serious nature and this sort of release is completely administered through pre-trial release programs in local jurisdictions.
- Personal Unsecured Bond – This type of bond is like pre-trial release bail with the exception that if the defendant fails to make a court date then he or she will need to pay a predetermined amount that is unsecured.
I felt so helpless when my daughter called me from jail in Sacramento. She’s going to school there and got arrested for a DUI. I had called other companies and they wouldn’t help me. Within minutes of speaking to your office, I was told you would be able to get her out for me and you did. I am so grateful. I really appreciate your help
-John, Sacramento CA
When I was in jail, I was too embarrassed to call my family or friends to help me. I didn’t want to stay in jail so I called your company. You worked with me so I could bail myself out. I am so grateful for how you and your staff handled everything.
– Judy, Sacramento CA
I needed to get my son out of the Woodland jail. He didn’t belong there. With your help we were able to get her out of jail and into a treatment facility. Thank you so much for all of your help.
– B.J., West Sacramento CA
I never dreamed I would have to call a bail bond company. It wasn’t what I expected. You were all so professional and nice. You made it easier to get through a difficult situation.
– Brent, Folsom CA
Need help locating a loved one In-custody?